TRANSPORTATION FREIGHT & STORAGE
Gordon D. McAuley brings more than 34 years of transportation law experience to representing the needs of his commercial transportation clients and heads up the Transportation Group within the firm. While serving as in-house counsel for The Pasha Group, an international transportation and logistics company headquartered in Northern California, Mr. McAuley advised the company regarding a broad spectrum of contract negotiation, insurance and litigation concerns arising out of the company’s ocean and motor carrier, broker, household goods moving and freight forwarder operations, as well as its warehouse and port terminal businesses.
Prior to joining The Pasha Group, Mr. McAuley was an equity partner with the major San Francisco law firm Hanson Bridgett where was head of the Transportation and Logistics Practice Group, which served a sophisticated business clientele in high end litigation, general business and real estate matters. Gordon is a licensed private pilot and former air traffic controller.
The firm provides litigation and business consulting services for shippers, motor carriers, household goods carriers, freight forwarders and brokers, third party logistics providers, NVOCCs, ocean transportation intermediaries, port operators, warehouse operators, rail carriers and aviation businesses. Typical services include:
- Review and drafting of motor carrier, freight forwarder and broker agreements
- Drafting tariffs
- Drafting OSHA Safety Manuals
- Review of transportation insurance policies
- Litigation of cargo claim and breach of contract matters
- Personal injury litigation
- Compliance review for Cal ARB, OSHA, CBP bonded warehouse operations.
- Interpretation of Warsaw Convention, Montreal Protocol, and Montreal Convention.