Serving Diverse Clients With Diverse Transportation Law Needs
The Williams & Gumbiner LLP provides litigation and business consulting services for a wide array of transportation and commercial entities, including:
- Motor and rail carriers
- Household goods carriers
- Freight forwarders and brokers
- Third-party logistics providers
- Non-vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs)
- Ocean transportation intermediaries
- Port and warehouse operators
- Aviation businesses
Our typical services include:
- Reviewing and drafting of motor carrier, freight forwarder and broker agreements
- Drafting tariffs
- Drafting OSHA safety manuals
- Reviewing transportation insurance policies
- Litigating cargo claim and breach of contract matters
- Litigating personal injuries
- Providing compliance reviews for the California Air Resources Board, OSHA and U.S. Customs and Border Protection bonded warehouse operations
- Providing interpretation of the Warsaw Convention, Montreal Protocol and Montreal Convention
Decades Of Experience Navigating Transportation Law
Attorney Gordon D. McAuley brings more than 34 years of transportation law experience to representing the needs of his commercial transportation clients. He also heads up the transportation group within the firm. Mr. McAuley served as in-house counsel for The Pasha Group, an international transportation and logistics company headquartered in Northern California. He provided counsel for the company regarding a broad spectrum of contract negotiation, insurance and litigation concerns arising out of the company’s various transportation operations. Prior to joining The Pasha Group, Mr. McAuley was an equity partner with the major San Francisco law firm Hanson Bridgett, where he was head of the transportation and logistics practice group. He is a licensed private pilot and former air traffic controller.
We Take Your Litigation Needs Seriously. Call Us.
Thanks to attorney McAuley, our firm has a wealth of knowledge in commercial and transportation law. If you have questions about your case or wish to pursue legal action immediately, call our office in San Rafael at 415-755-1880 to schedule a consultation. You can also reach us using our online contact form.